Schedule your Facebook Posts
Looking to schedule a post to appear on your Facebook Page at a later time?
The Facebook help center page provides a solution on scheduling a post to appear on a later date:
You can prepare a post and schedule it to appear later by adding a date and time in the future before you post it. You can schedule a post up to 6 months in advance in 15-minute intervals.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Publishing Tools at the top. If you don’t see Publishing Tools, click More.
- Click + Create in the top right.
- Write your post.
- Click Share now next to Boost Post.
- Select Schedule.
- Below Publication, select the date and time when you want the post to publish.
- Click Schedule.
- Click Publishing Tools at the top of your Page.
- Click Scheduled Posts in the left column.
- Click the post you want to edit.
- Click Edit to edit the post, or click to choose to publish, reschedule or delete it.
Posts can be scheduled up to six months in advance at 15-minute intervals.
Not everyone will see a big change in their reach by scheduling posts. You still have to deliver engaging content to your fans. Scheduling posts does free up some of your time by allowing you to manage the time you focus on Social Media more efficiently.
Need assistance with your Social Media Strategy? Contact Beth at Cinch Media!